Further help and support

Below we have listed some trusted organisations who can offer you further help and support. 

Energy and utilities advice 

  • Consumer Council for Water (CC Water) – information and useful tools to help you reduce your water bills or access financial support. That includes advice on the different types of schemes that water companies provide.  

  • Save Water Save Money – advice on saving money on your water bills.

Many energy suppliers and utilities have their own charitable support and trust funds, so please contact your supplier to find out more:

Money and debt advice 

  • Citizens Advice – grant and benefits to help you pay your energy bills. 

General support

Wellbeing support 

If you are struggling with your mental health, one of the organisations below may be able to help. 

If you are feeling distressed and urgently need to talk to someone, please call the Samaritans on 116 123.  You can call them any time, day or night, 365 days of the year.

If you are concerned about someone else, please encourage them to do the same or report your concerns to your local safeguarding team - their details can be found on your local authority website.

If someone is in immediate danger, please call the police on 999.