Data Access Requests
The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the right to request to see your own personal data.
The request process is simple:
- Detail who it’s about, when it’s about and what you want to see.
- Provide proof of who you are and living at the address
- If acting on behalf of someone else provide proof they have given you their consent
- Tell us whether you want to receive the data electronically or in writing.
- Email your request, ID and any other proofs to the data compliance team at email@example.com
Data Subject Access Request Application Form
We recommend that you download and use our Data Subject Access Request Application Form to make your request as it takes you through the detail of what we require and will generally make processing and turning round your request quicker and easier.