How can I request to see Personal Data held on me?
The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the right to request to see your own personal data.
The request process is simple:
- Detail who it’s about, when it’s about and what you want to see.
- Provide proof of who you are and living at the address
- If acting on behalf of someone else provide proof they have given you their consent
- Tell us whether you want to receive the data electronically or in writing.
- Email your request, ID and any other proofs to the data compliance team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend that you download and use our Data Subject Access Request Application Form [pdf] 287KB to make your request as it takes you through the detail of what we require and will generally make processing and turning round your request quicker and easier.