An event to encourage tradespeople to join one of the UK’s largest social landlords will take place later this month.
Platform Property Care – a subsidiary of Platform Housing Group – will be hosting the free event on Wednesday 28 September at Warndon Community Hub in Worcester.
Marc Mayall, Director of Operations at Platform Housing Group said : “This is a fabulous opportunity for multi skilled tradespeople to find out more about working for Property Care, the benefits that come along with the roles and our current vacancies.”
The event – which will take place between 2.00pm and 4.30pm - will offer delegates a real insight into building a career in trades with one of the country’s largest housing associations.
- Competitive rates of pay within the sector;
- Generous holiday allowance of up to 25 days plus Bank Holidays;
- Membership to Medicash, allowing colleagues to claim back money spent on medical appointments;
- Access to trained Mental Health First Aiders across the business;
- A pension contribution scheme with employer contributions of up to 8 per cent, inclusive of life insurance.
Marc concluded : “We have a commitment not only to our customers but also to the economic growth of the regions we work in; we are looking forward to the further expansion of Platform Property Care, what that means for us as a growing business and the career opportunities for our colleagues.
“Expanding our workforce will help us to continue to deliver services to our customers tailored to their needs. It also helps us with succession planning and, importantly, offering roles to people when job security is much needed. We look forward to welcoming potential colleagues later this month.”
To find out more about available roles and how to apply please visit www.platformhg.com/join-our-team