Keen to play its part within both the local economies and communities in which it works, Platform Property Care – a subsidiary of Platform Housing Group – has recruited 10 new apprentices.
Duncan Palmer, Head of Responsive Repairs at Platform Property Care said: “We have a commitment not only to our customers but also to the economic growth of the regions we work in; we are looking forward to the further expansion of Platform Property Care, what that means for us as a growing business and the career opportunities for our colleagues. Welcome all!”
The new recruits are as follows:
- Asmaa Khonat, Apprentice Carpenter covering Leicestershire;
- Owen Thrupp, Apprentice Carpenter covering Birmingham;
- Amber Barbour, Jack Jones and Jordan Cornes, Apprentice Property Maintenance Operatives covering Worcestershire;
- Guylherme Wehemba and Joel Gregan, Apprentice Property Maintenance Operatives covering Worcestershire;
- Alex Hoult and Ciaran Anderson, Apprentice Electricians covering in Worcestershire;
- Samuel Hadley, Apprentice Roofer covering Worcestershire.
This month will also see Platform Property Care welcoming Lewis Doyle, an Apprentice Heating Engineer covering Worcestershire. The organisation is also about to start interviewing for a further four apprentices to cover the Witham area.
Duncan Palmer, Head of Responsive Repairs at Platform Property Care concluded: “We made the decision to expand our apprentice workforce to help us to continue to deliver services to our customers tailored to their needs. It also helps us with succession planning and, importantly, offering roles to people when job security is much needed.”
For further information please contact Duncan Palmer, Head of Responsive Repairs at Platform Property Care on Duncan.Palmer@Platformhg.com.