Drunk and Rowdy Behaviour


This is a criminal offence and you need to report this to the Police immediately (101). You must also let them know if you’re concerned about your safety. 

1. Report it to the Police
Remember to note down the incident number and the Police Officer’s name if given.

2. Let us know
You can report the incident using this form. Once we have the incident number and the Police Officer’s name, we can make contact with the police and work with them regarding the incident.

3. Keep a record
Keep a record of dates, times, the incident and the impact on you/your family. This is so we can monitor the situation, working closely with the police to take the necessary action.

4. Next Steps
We’ll maintain contact with you throughout the investigation process.