Changes to Your Household

It's really important that you let us know if your household or contact details change in any way.

Terraced Houses

Here are some examples of things you should let us know about:

  • you change your name through marriage or divorce
  • you want to add or remove someone from your tenancy
  • a joint tenant leaves the property 

You need to let us know so that we can update your tenancy. 

In addition, if your contact details change you also need to let us know as soon as possible. This is important in case we need to contact you in an emergency - for example, if you or a neighbour have a burst pipe we may need to get in touch with you without you being aware that a repair is needed.

If possible, please provide us with a telephone or mobile number for emergencies, and an email address so that we can contact you with less urgent news.

To let us know about any changes, you can use the general enquiry web form below or email:


General Enquiry

Details of enquiry
Method contact

Preferred contact method for us to come back to you

Please upload a relevant photo or file if possible

Manage your account online with Your Platform