Somers Park Avenue
Somers Park Avenue is a small house-share, consisting of 3 studio apartments for individual use and a lounge for socialising. Located within walking distance of Malvern Link, providing easy access to transport links and local amenities.
This option is available for single young people who have limited housing options or who are at risk of homelessness or are homeless and who have the commitment to engage with housing support to learn the life skills required to sustain a tenancy in the future.
Somers Park is suitable for single people who:
- Have no dependent children who live with them.
- Are aged 18-21 years or up to 25 years if a Care Leaver
- Have a Local Connection to Malvern Hills District, although applications from outside can be considered
- Can be in receipt of Universal Credit and/or legacy benefits
- Have a need for housing related support
Somers Park offers:
- Central location within walking distance of local amenities and transport links within Malvern Link
- Secure door access
- A part furnished room for your personal use with a kitchenette and en-suite bathroom and access to shared facilities including kitchen, laundry facilities and lounge
- Lifeskills training – an accredited qualification to equip customers with the knowledge and skills needed to move on and sustain a tenancy successfully in the future. This training programme is accredited through the Open College Network
Is Somers Park of interest to you or someone you know? Get in touch, we want to hear from you via our ‘Register your Interest’ form below.