Repairs and keeping you safe
Over the coming weeks we will be working to resume our home repairs service.
We will be following current government advice at all times, as well as strict Health and Safety Guidelines. This will ensure that both you and our team stay safe.
TO HELP US PRIORITISE SAFETY, WE NEED YOUR HELP.
When we come to do a repair in your home it would really help us if you could:
- Maintain social distancing (2m) at all times
- Improve ventilation by opening your windows where you can
- Not eat or drink whilst we are in your home
- Wipe down surfaces in the room we will be working in before we arrive
- Clear the area we are working in and remove anything that may be in the way. This will help us to get to the repairs as quickly as possible and reduce our time in your home.
- Keep your inside doors open. This will help reduce the chance of us coming into contact with them.
To make sure we are working safety we have done COVID-19 Generic Risk Assessments for our repairs work. Please take a look before we visit: Generic Risk Assessments Coronavirus (COV-19) [pdf] 1MB
Thank you for helping us to keep you and our team safe in these challenging times.