Helping Yourself

Look at your income and expenditure by using our self-service benefit and budget calculator at the top of this page. You will also be able to forward this to the Team to ask for further advice/assistance be sure to enter your name and postcode if you are forwarding this calculation to the Successful Tenancies Team.

Information regarding the different benefits available can be found on the government's website.

Many people are claiming Universal Credit. Remember, it is important that you check your account regularly and keep your journal up to date with any changes in your circumstances

A lot of people have been impacted by Covid-19 – more information and advice is available on our website here and on the government's website.