We're Sorry, Live Chat is Currently Unavailable
Bath Road is a small block of 12 one bedroom flats, located within walking distance of Worcester City centre providing customers with their own self-contained apartment for a period of up to 2 years.
We provide accommodation and support services for young people who are willing to engage with our Development Coaches to learn the life skills required to help them sustain a tenancy in the future.
Bath Road is suitable for single young people who:
- Have limited housing options available to them, are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Have no dependent children living with them
- Are aged 18-21 years or up to 25 years if a Care Leaver
- Have a local connection to Worcester City, although applications from outside can be considered
- Can be in receipt of Universal Credit and/or legacy benefits
- Have a need for housing related support
Bath Road offers:
- Central location within Worcester City Centre close to amenities and transport links
- Secure access with CCTV monitoring
- Off road parking available on a first come first served basis
- A self-contained part furnished 1 bedroom apartment for up to 2 years
- Access to housing related support
- Lifeskills training – an accredited qualification to equip customers with the knowledge and skills needed to move on and sustain a tenancy successfully in the future. This training programme is accredited through the Open College Network
Is Bath Road of interest to you or someone you know? Get in touch, we want to hear from you via our ‘Register your Interest’ form below.