We're Sorry, Live Chat is Currently Unavailable
Malvern Hills Foyer
Malvern Hills Foyer based close to Malvern Link within close walking distance to amenities provides housing and support services to young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Malvern Hills Foyer is suitable for single young people who:
- Have no dependent children living with them
- Must be 16-21 years or up to 25 years if a Care Leaver
- Have a local connection to Malvern Hills District, although applications from outside can be considered
- Can be in receipt of Universal Credit and/or legacy benefits.
- Have a need for housing related support
Malvern Hills Foyer offers:
- A quiet location with easy access to local amenities and transport links.
- A part furnished room for your personal use with shared facilities such as bathrooms, lounge, kitchen, IT suite and laundry
- Plenty of off road parking
- A safe secure home, with door entry access with CCTV monitoring in place
- A dedicated team of Youth Development Coaches (on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) who provide housing related support to all customers
- Lifeskills training – an accredited qualification to equip customers with the knowledge and skills needed to move on and sustain a tenancy successfully in the future. This training programme is accredited through the Open College Network
Is Malvern Hills Foyer of interest to you or someone you know? Get in touch, we want to hear from you via our ‘Register your Interest’ form below.